The Prepare to Live website is for use by people (patients and caregivers ) seeking/providing support and information for young adults living with cancer.
We encourage you to be responsible and to respect our community as well as others participating within the community. Your conduct should be guided by common sense, basic etiquette, and these chat rules.
By accessing this site (and our partner sites ) you agree not to:
- Participate in off-topic discussions.
- Use vulgar or obscene language.
- Post or reference sexually explicit images or other offensive content.
- Exploit a minor (any person under the age of 18 ).
- Use racially or ethnically offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity, such as how to build a bomb, counterfeit money, etc.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc.
- Solicit for the exchange of sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to children; including but not limited to any photograph, film, video, picture, or computer generated image or picture (actual or simulated).
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to a chat participant that is unwanted.
- Offer for sale or advertise products or services.
- Infringe anyone else's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- Impersonate or represent P2L, P2L staff, or volunteer guides or hosts.
- Link to content not allowed in www.preparetolive.org
- Solicit P2L member's password or other account information.
- Harvest screen names.
Back to Top